Disney Christmas 2015

2

November 22, 2015 by ayaka153

I went to Tokyo Disney Land with friend of belonged the club in high school on November 18.Now, it is the Christmas event in the Tokyo Disney Land.

Did you went to Christmas event in the Tokyo Disney Land? And, did you go already there?

We wanted to go to this season, we went here on this day. However, we had lesson in the morning, we were admission in after 6. So, since entering from the night, it was very beautiful. But the weather is very bad, we were drenched. Thanks to the weather is bad, people are less, We could have ridden many attraction!! And, we were able to see the famous projection mapping “Once Upon A Time.” Rain ceased only when the show, we could be seen very beautiful.Climax was really beautiful. It was pretty much inspirational. People who saw it will be appreciated. People who have not seen yet, you should look at absolutely!!!!!!!

After a long time to meet this friends, they and I was able to play in the “The Kingdom of Dreams and Magic.” We could have made a nice memories!! And, I feel like I spend a nice Christmas to jump ahead to.

I went to this kingdom, I think is over the school life of the few remaining year. When you go on Disney Christmas, too? With friend, family and lovers….♥

1. fumi15 says:

I also went to Disney, Disney Sea. There are a lot decorations and illuminations adn it’s very beautiful, right? Next year, I’m going to go to Dusney Land if I can.

2. rena15 says:

In 2015, I went to Disney Christmas with IE CORE member. The Christmas tree which was in TDS was very huge and shining beautifully. It was good memory for me. 🙂 However, I like Halloween Fisney too. That’s because the atmosphere of the park becomes enchanted in the season!