Taliban expands fight beyond Afghanistan

0

November 19, 2015 by mao15

Map with several areas depicting the presence of the Taliban

On November 28, the Taliban, which is an anti-government armed group of Afghanistan attacked Kunduz; Kunduz is the northern Afghanistan’s city and Taliban take control of most of the city. And it is reported that 200 people including civilians have been injured and killed in this attack. Additionally, the hospital in Kunduz also attacked by Taliban and a lot of medical staff and patients was killed and died. Because of these attack and conflict in Afghanistan, it is concerned that Afghanistan can be under the control of the Taliban. The control of the Taliban has spread and expanded, so ordinary citizen suffer from the lack of food. However the problem of the Taliban still remained, so there is the fear that connect with large-scale terrorism.

I ‘m worried about the effect and damage of Afghanistan’s citizens. The Taliban believe in Islam, but they use military forces and violence, but in these fight, innocent children and citizens become victims. Therefore, I think fight creates a lot of sacrifice. I also think it is necessary that Afghanistan government and the Taliban should understand each other in order to stop the conflict and government should try to work out a peaceful solution. It is important things. For example government solve the problem of the Taliban through discussion and set up an opportunity of talking to the Taliban.

In conclusion, we have to never forget that violence like war and conflict give a lot of damages and bad effect on innocent people. And I think it is first priority to protect human lives and make the quick solution to this problem.

Mao Uotani