Social Network

1

May 26, 2014 by tasuku54

Hello everyone!!

Today, I introduce my favorite movie “The Social Network.”

This movie is American drama film portrayed the establishing of very famous website “Facebook” based on the him real experiences, though it is said what they said have many inaccuracies.

Because the film have to be integrated Mark Zuckerberg’s and his surroundings’ university life into about half and an hour, the movie is described briefly and divided into three parts; first of all, Zuckerberg is dumped by his girlfriend, second, process of creating the website, finally, accusing his fellow.

One of the scenes which I like the best is the last scene. I’ll put this scene in the bellow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UhONY3-1os

This scene has no conversation and indicated their after life with words on the screen. I guess this scene aims to tell his agony behind his success. So on the one hand, this scene shows his feeling with no vocal words but his facial expression, and on the other hand, shows his great accomplishment with words on the screen.This display both his feeling and achievement effectively, i think.

If you have spare time, please enjoy this movie, and you’ll find Zuckerberg’s life unique. The movie may also teach you the key to success.

1 comment »

1. yoshi122 says:

I Watched that movie. I think the ending is not so good, it’s obvious. I also watched Steve jobs. Same thing happens. He was betrayed by friend and coworker. Something in common occurred in sim miler person. This is interesting!