Jujutsukaisen Zero

0

December 23, 2022 by konori20

I watched “Jujutsukaisenn Zero” last year at theater with my friend. Jujutsukaisen is one of the most famous animation in Japan.  It is writen by Gege Akutami, and animated in 2020. I had watched the animation so I was really looking forword to watching this movie.

Last year, this movie “Jujutukaisen Zero” was released. The story is prequel to the main story. The main character Yuta Okkotsu loses his childhood friend, Rika Orimoto, in a car accident when he was a child. Later, Okkotsu suffered from the curse of Rika Orimoto, who became a cursed spirit, but was invited by Satoru Gojo, the most powerful jujutsu sorcerer, to enroll in a Jujutsu High School. He meets new friends there, and Okkotsu decides to become strong enough to break the curse of Rika Orimoto on his own. At that time, Suguru Geto, once a mess murderer of civilians and the worst curse user of all appears. Geto, who desires a world of only jujutsu sorcerer, releases a large number of curses in order to eliminate the general population. Can Okkotsu stop Geto? And can he break the curse of Rika Orimoto?

I thought the film was wonderful in everything: the story, the drawings, and the music!!!! Especially in the battle scenes, the music matched the graphics very well, and I could experience a feeling in the movie theater that I could never experience in the comic books!

It is a wonderful work that I never get tired of seeing over and over again!

Actually, I watched it 5 times!  I think it is great animation!