My elementary school memory

0

June 10, 2022 by hinako87

Have you ever moved? I was in Fukuoka from the 3rd grade to the 6th grade of elementary school. I was nervous because Fukuoka is so far from my hometown. First of all, I was concerned that I could make friends. I like to talk with people but talk to many new people was really hard for me. After moving there, people was so nice to me, so I was so happy. The days there were very fulfilling. I visited a lot of places and made many memories with my friends. Hakata station in chiristmas was so beautiful because there are many chiristmas trees. I recommend you to go there. The food was also great. My favorite was school lunch. Every dishes were amazing especially mentaiko. There are also udon and strawberry. I want to eat that school lunch again. I was enjoy my life in Fukuoka. I don’t want to move somewhere again because it is really tough for me but this experience was really valueble for me. I still contact with my Fukuoka friends so when I turn into 20, I want to go there and meet my friends. If you have any plan to go to Fukuoka, I recommand you to go to Hakata station to shopping, eat strawberry and udon.