My spring vacation

0

April 26, 2022 by mao216

During the spring vacation, I went to Osaka with my friend. She and I are addicted in Harry Potter series, so we wore robes of Hogwarts, Slytherin and Hufflepuff. Usually, I try to ride a lot of attractions, however, on that day, we wanted to immerse inĀ  the wizarding world as students of Hogwarts, so we focus more on taking pictures less on riding many kinds of attractions. For example, we drank butter beer and had treacle tart in Hogs Head, and we took some pictures with our own wands in front of the castle of Hogwarts.

Right before the closing time, we chose Hollywood dream the ride as our last ride. I hate rollercoaster, so does she, but I have the reason I have to ride this attraction. USJ hold a event, cool Japan, and for this, Hollywood dream the ride collaborated with Detective Conan. I’m crazy about it, especially Rei Huruya, who is one of the character in this comic. I’ve never thought I want to ride this attraction, but it collaborates with Conan, that’s a whole different story. In addition, this Collab’s main character was Rei Huruya. During waiting time, I was scary but I did. However, I decided to never do it again.