05. Movie “Lady Bird”

0

January 21, 2022 by tamaki035

親目線の映画評】『レディ・バード』[PG12] 痛々しいほどの青春/自分を思い出して赤面注意 | 映画board

“Lady Bird” is an American comedy-drama film published in 2017. Its story is about a high school girl calling herself “Lady Bird”. It depicts feelings and struggles of teenage girl so closely and accurately.

There are a lot of films based on youth, but this film is not same as those teen movies. The main theme of “Lady Bird” is family love. In anyone’s youth, there are always love even though most teens are not aware of how much they are loved. “Lady Bird” focused on very last minutes of high school life when “lady bird”(main character) start considering moving out for university.

Sometimes you can not see the love exists here unless you get a distance. That is what I learned from the film.

I have studied abroad for three years while high school, and that was the time I realize the love from family and friends. When I was in middle school, I believed I was not loved enough.  For some people, that distance could be ones death, and nobody wants that. Before death tills apart, we have to be aware of the love exists around us.

This film is not only for teens, it is enjoyable for any generations including grand parents since they can look back their past through the film. Please watch.