Musical Movie

0

June 4, 2021 by karin94

Today, I introduce the movie which I watched recently. It’s “La La Land”, which won many awards in 2016. I watched it in 2016 and I’ve seen it many times. It is based on musical and I like the songs. This soundtrack is used for a TV commercial in Japan now but I like “City Of Stars” the best. It isn’t only good at songs. It is love story with a girl who dream to be an actress and man who is dream to be a jazz pianist. I introduce that reason why I’m touched heart. Firstly, I like watching it because it make us forget real. For example, the story is starting with famous scene that people dance on the cars with singing. It isn’t happened in general life but this unrealistic and looks fun is fascinate audience. I always pull in this world. Secondly, I like its end. I like happy ending but its ending is difference interpretation by people. I think it is unhappy ending and I feel sad but I always suppose it is beautiful scene. Whether you like musical or not, I recommend watching it. It is famous so you can watch many ways. If you watch it, you must dream of romance.