American Sniper

0

January 5, 2021 by kazuyuki67

The thing that haunts me the most is all the guys I couldn’t save.

This movie is based on the true story and the brief movie plot is that U.S Navy SEAL Chris Kyle took his sole mission about protecting his comrades and became one of the most lethal snipers in the U.S military history. After watching this movie, I felt that he is the true gentleman who I should learn from because his actions and efforts not only saved countless lives but also gave viewer like me great courage. In addition, He is a very noble and honest man regarding every aspect of his life, so I like and respect him so much.

Furthemore, He apparently killed more than 250 Iraqui insurgents, which made him a legend of the U.S army, but he always have the mental anxiety which is derived from war. Becuase of this, I empathize with his feeling and situations most of the time while wacthing this movie.

I think the most different points from other war films is that this movie focus on main Character, Chris Kyle, and the last scene of this film made me teared up. All in all, I sincerely appreciate for what he has done for his own country and his family. I would highly recommend checking this movie out.