The Drama of “Two Weeks”

0

November 16, 2020 by shio10

If you are suspected as a murder, and you have someone who you have to protect, what would you do?

The main character fell into a trap, killing people. However, he has a child who infected Leukemia, and he was the only person who have same blood type.

I guess this drama wants to tell us that “parents love their children, and they can alter their lives to save children’s lives”. Recently, there are news that parents killed their children. Some of them stated that children were annoying, or it was an unexpected birth. I think these parents did not realize or noticed that they received much love by their parents.

Personally, I did notice how my parents love me after I turned 20. Before that, I did not think about it deeply and resisted what they said.

In conclusion, this movie illustrates when people stand a difficult situation that choice own lives or child’ life, they may not point only own lives. All parents may not choice like this movie, but I was deeply impressed how they think about their children.