Hobby

0

October 12, 2020 by manaya101

I love traveling. I love going places I’ve never been. But in this current situation, we should not go outside the city we live in because traveling is not essential.

Last year, I went to some European countries such as England, Spain, France, Croatia and Belgium. It was a very nice experience because I had never been abroad before that. I noticed lots of differences from our culture and everything was new to me. I loved the food, the people, the weather and the culture in Europe. When I travel, I always make a detailed plan before I leave. By doing so, I can learn a lot about the destination and it’s so fun to imagine how the trip would be. And each trip can be a very memorable one.

I have lots of countries I want to visit. The most attractive place is Cappadocia in Turkey. Also, I want to visit Australia, America, Canada, Brazil, Hungary and Italy. For the time when the situation gets back to normal and we can go traveling around the world, I will save a lot of money. So I strongly hope that everything will be alright very soon.