SPIDER-MAN Homecoming

0

October 5, 2020 by shoma23

I watched “SPIDER-MAN Homecoming” last week with my friends. We can watch this movie from Amazon Prime Video. SPIDER-MAN is the most famous movies in the world. This movie was released in 2017.  If you haven’t watched this movie nor SPIDER-MAN series, I recommend you watch that. There are some reasons I recommend this movies.

Firstly, this movie is a different with previous SPIDER-MAN series.  The main actor is different from previous SPIDER-MAN series. His name is Tom Holland who is young and wonderful actor. The actor’s generation who is a student in this movie and I are very closed, so I watched this movie familiar.

Next, this movie has a high quality CG technology. For example, SPIDER-MAN’s spider thread, SPIDER-MAN’s suit, battle scenes. Furthermore, you can see the picture which I posted the picture above this sentence. In this picture, you can see the stones is floating in the air. There are plenty of wonderful CG technology’s scene we could watch in this movie. Additionally, the SPIDER-MAN’s suit is different from previous series. It included new technology like AI. In this suit reflects recent things, so it’s very interesting the technology like Siri in our iPhone. Therefore, we could experience wonderful CG technology from this movie, “SPIDER-MAN Homecoming”.

If you haven’t watched before, I recommend watched it once.