My recommendation at Disney Sea

3

July 29, 2019 by nonoka8297

This is my last post and in my last post I want to write about my recommendation at Tokyo Disney Sea. I am a easy-going person so even when I go to Disney Sea, I like to not rush and take it easy. I like to eat a lot of delicious food there and watch parades. Recently, I went to Disney Sea and I only rode 3 attractions, The Tower of Terror, Indie Jones and the Mermaide lagoon theater. And among these three, I really recommend the Mermaide lagoon theater the most. It is inside Mermaide lagoon and it is a musical with real live people. Ariel is swimming above us and it is very beautiful and I was very touched. I wanted to be Ariel when I was little, so I was very excited. Maybe many of you like attractions that are more thrilling, but I really recommend this place! So if you are planning to go to Disney Sea, you should go there, it is cool in there since it has air conditioning and it is inside. So maybe it is good for resting if you go during summer vacation because it is hot. Also there is a parfait that you can eat at Disney Sea and it changes every season so this is also one of my ways to enjoy Disney Sea.

Thank you for reading my blogs and thank you for the fun time during the first semester IE Core!

1. mari876 says:

I also love Mermaid lagoon theater! I would like to talk about that with you.

2. nana257 says:

I have beet to Disney Sea only once. So I don’t know a lot about it. But parfait looks delicious, so next time, when I go to Disney Sea, I will try the parfait you recommeded.

3. tomoe78 says:

Is there any place that you don’t recommend?