BATTLE ROYALE

0

July 26, 2019 by sena06

I review BATTLE ROYALE. BATTLE ROYALE released in 2000. This become a hit work that  Box-office revenue income  exceeded three billion yen. Original is novel  written by Takami Hiroharu. Contents of this movie is that  in a low which is forced to kill each other in a computer-managed uninhabited island within three days until the last one. Disastrous and shocking content attracted public attention. The characters who kill each other are junior high school students. Junior high students are still immature. These people desperately trying to survive are cruel and ugly.The children of classmates who have been laughing together as a family until yesterday are suddenly enemies. If I were in such a position, I feel very horrible. The action scene in this movie is very powerful. The telop of “run” is projected at the end. This movie’s message is Yale for young people. No matter how unreasonable you may run into obstacle, I want you to move forward without giving up absolutely. It was strangely realistic that the middle-class student relationships drawn and troubles between friends in the process of killing  each other. Therefore, I would really like you guys to watch BATTLE ROYALE.I guarantee this movie will provide the sense fun.