Club Activity

0

July 21, 2018 by mami18

My classmate write about memory of high school, so I remember a lot of precious memory of my school life. Especially, club activity is one of the most memorable and precious memory for me, so I’d like to write about club activity of junior high school and high school.

When I was a junior high school student, I belonged to soft tennis club. In my club, there are many friends who are good at tennis, so I practiced for a long time with them. Sometimes, I was scolded by my teacher and senior. Also, I practiced tennis outside, so it was so hot in summer. Looking back my life, this period is the most brown skin in my life by sunburned a lot.

When I was in high school, I belonged to softball club. I wasn’t planning to play softball ,but there were lots of kind seniors, so I decided to play with them. I had never played softball at that time, it was very very very hard for me to practice and learn. During summer vacation, there were only 3 days for rest! I can’t believe that I kept belonging:-) However, my club member are all kind and interesting, so I kept playing softball. It was very hard for me, but I can’t forget this precious memory.

These 2 club activities were both hard for me, however, everything is my precious memory, so I can’t forget forever:-)