stand by me

0

July 15, 2016 by makoto16

Hi!!! I am Makoto and this is my last movie review!
I want to write about” stand by me”

Everybody knows this story, I think.  I wanted to watch this movie for a long time, but I had no chance to watch.  I watched it at last!♡

There are 4 boys in this movie.  Everyone has their own pain.  They hide their pain, and live their life.

One day, they happen to take a short trip to find a body.  I think it was the first time to face “death” for them.  This is an adventure movie,  however, through the adventure, they faces difficulties of growing up.  They live in a small town, so kids have to fight against a bad reputation.  Kids are treated as a XX’s son, so I think they have lots of obstacles to grow up.

I am 19 years old, so I already know how fragile friendship is.  Even if we cherish our friends, the time interferes the friendship.  This movie does a great job.  The difficulties coming from difficult backgrounds are real.  I think this is not a happy ending, it’s like a British movie.  It makes me a little bit sad, but makes me refreshed.  The song in the last scene was really good.  Highly recommended!  Please try to watch stand by me!!

I really love my classmates!  I am so sad that today was the final class.  I pray for my friends’ big “adventure”!!

Thank you so much Seb! I’m gonna miss you:(

Hope to see you in Aoyama Campus in 2nd semester!

S__6398003