○No cavities○

1

October 15, 2015 by akane156

Do you have any cavities?,or Have you ever had them? I have never had cavities. I am proud of it. I know why I’ve never had them. Probably, there are four reasons.

First, I clean my teeth twice a day regularly. Even if I’m about to be late in morning, I always brush my teeth! I have a thing about brushing the teeth. It is important to brush the inner side of the teeth. When I brush the inner side of the teeth, I use the brush vertically.

Second, I like tea bettr than juice. When I was young, I didn’t want to drink something sweet. Now I sometimes want to drink juice like latte of Starbucks Coffee, but I usually want tea.  I especially like barley tea.

Third, it is thank to my mother. When I was a baby, she always made my teeth clean. Also, she didn’t do mouth-to-mouth feeding. It is said that mouth-to-mouth feeding isn’t good for keeping babies’ teeth clean. Of course, she didn’t kiss me on the mouth.

Finally, it is the factor of heredity. My father, uncle and cousin have no cavities too. I think the truth must have a relation to non-cavities. If you have no cavities, think about your relatives!

I really don’t want to have cavities, so I will keep my teeth clean, and be careful in eating sweets too much!!

…In fact, I really really love many sweets:(

image

1 comment »

1. erina151 says:

I have some cavities. Maybe, my teeth are weak,so I often go to the dentist to treat my teeth. I envy you!!!