Climate change

0

July 21, 2018 by ami195

I saw the TED talks about Climate change. After saw this video, I could reconfirm the seriousness of climate change and the importance to take action ourselves. Global warming is very serious problem over the world. Greenhouse gas effect causes erosion and rising sea level. These facts are known very commonly, but they are not quite improved. As speaker said, the slower finding the solution, the more serious the problem becomes. The affects of global warming is getting serious as it actually affects our life, for example, heavy rain and storm. Global waring affects not only humans but also animals. Raising temperature are causing raising sea levels and polar bears are in a difficult environment to live. We have made the world that animals find it hard to live. I didn’t know that there is energy imbalance, and the total energy imbalance is equivalent to 400,000 Hiroshima atomic bombs per day. I was amazed at the huge number. It should be improved as soon as possible. To solve it, it is important that we change our lives in our daily life. For example, turn down air conditioning and electricity, reduce the amount of water used, refuse receiving plastic bags and try to not buy plastic bottles.