KINGSMAN

0

July 16, 2016 by minami16

863ea127

This is my tenth movie review. To tell the truth, although many people make highly of KINGSMAN (2014), I do not like this movie, It is because, it falls short of my expectation. In the advance announcement does not tell the content in the late. I feel that this movie thinks light of human lives. Then I will write about why I dislike this movie with some movie effects.
The reason I was dissapointed is the way to express the genocide scene is not appropriate. In the latter half of this movie, the main character Harry Heart (Colin Firth) kills all the people in a church by himself, because his spilit mas made too offensive. I recommend you not to see this scene during your meal. In addition, other spy embers kill many people in order to stop the terrible plan of a enermy. The problem I want to warn that the director use a bright popular classic music with fireworks CG in this climax scene. The head of the rogues were burst with sound of the classic music. When they burst, the fireworks go up out on their neck. Some people might yearn to this scene.
Some of my friends think highly of this film, but I could not agree with them at all. Please do not forget that you should not watch this movie with the children under 15 years old.