About Coffee

0

January 27, 2017 by mifumi161

Now my family love coffee. Every morning, we use siphon and grind coffee beans. So after the breakfast my house is full of good smell of coffee. Although we should take the time a little for preparation it is good time.

Recently energy drink is popular around the world. many students and salary man are drinking. But do you know there are many people who get poisoning of energy drink. It is difficult to know exact number of people of poisoning because most of them don’t go to hospital. Several years ago, my friend also got poisoning of energy drink. He was so busy and working at the day and night. The people of poisoning notice that thier hands tremble and the people who have heavy poisoning of energy drink suffer from illusion and auditory hallucination.

The poisoning is caused by caffein of energy drink. Coffee have caffein too. However I think coffee is better than energy drink. Because coffee have many good effects for us. For example, coffee can take away our tiredness and calm down. And it is said that drinking coffee prevent to become cancer. So I think people should not demand on energy drink and start to drink a coffee. Of course, to drink coffee too much is bad for our health but coffee have more good effects for us than energy drink. So I recommend my friend to drink coffee.