Snoopy Museum Tokyo

2

June 3, 2018 by rio34

The Snoopy Museum Tokyo started April 23, 2016 in Roppongi.  The museum is an annex of the Charles M. Schulz Museum in America.  There are a lot of original pictures and some animations.  These arts are translated by Shunsuke Tanikawa who is a very famous Japanese writer.  Also, there is the store that has many pretty goods and the cafeteria with motifs of Snoopy or other characters, so everyone who likes Snoopy can enjoy.   Snoopy is a beagle that is one of the main character in the famous comic, PEANUTS.  This comic was written by Charles M. Schulz  since 1950.  Over 2,000 magazines posted, it has more than 355 million readers in 75 countries and 21 languages ​​in the world.  Snoopy tells us some very important things through comics.  New display is opening from April 21, 2018.  The final exhibition, “FRIENDSHIP IN PEANUTS” is focusing on the various types of friendship represented in the Peanuts comic strip.  If you go to the Museum, you are going to learn about Snoopy and other characters.  Also, you will be able to notice that your friends are important.   You should touch Snoopy’s world, you will love peanuts gangs.  The last exhibition is until the end of September 24.  Don’t forget to go to the museum, please.

1. haruka says:

I’ve been there once but I really want to go again! I love snoopy!

2. nao33 says:

I want to go to the snoopy museum because it’s very cute!!