Draft Day

0

July 15, 2016 by ryoya62

Hello, everyone! I’m Ryoya. I would like to review the movie “Draft Day”. It is released 2013. This is spots business movie.

The story is like that: At the NFL (American football pro-league in U.S.) Draft, general manager Sonny Weaver has the opportunity to rebuild his team when he trades for the number one pick. He must decide what he’s willing to sacrifice on a life-changing day for a few hundred young men with NFL dreams. I analyzed why this movie attract interest.

First reason is theme. Usually, GM of professional sport team is not focused, so people don’t know what GMs do people’s back. This is why, this movie focus on GM’s job and attract people interest.

Second reason is that situation spectacle changes. For instance, in NFL draft, a privilege of pick is often traded. In this movie, by contracting negotiation of trade, the movie don’t make watchers bored, so people enjoy watching this movie by end of this movie.

I recommend you to watch this movie even if you are not interested in American football.

DraftDay