Rename is good for us?

0

June 28, 2024 by yuuna37

For Japanese Europian name feel little bit wired or diffecult to pronaunce. It is same for Europian people, they are difficult to pronaunce or remember Japanese name. Therefore, some people change their name. There are a news which iwas written about a person whoes name is Ms. China melon. When she enter a school, her teacher asked her what is your name? She answered my name is China melon. However, her teacher could not get her name, so he said to her classmate her name is Chicken Lemon. She was really sad to mispronaunce her name. She gave up to be said her name correctly. However, when people are correct her name, she feel very happy.

She started a company which name is Chicken Lemon. She changed her sad memory to funny memory. She said name has big power, so if your name is difficult to say for other people, you should not change your name. It is your identity. If you change your name, you will lose your identity.

I really impressed her saying because my name is Yuuna. In English, my name bbecome Yuna, but I am not Yuna. From this news, I said my name is YuUna with my confidences.