My favorite movie

0

April 28, 2023 by miya186

Today I want to talk about my favorite movie of all time. It is the Harry Potter series. Have you ever seen Harry Potter? I love it and have seen both the books and the films many times. I particularly like the Goblet of Fire volume. In this volume, the three schools of the wizarding world join together for a school competition.

It is very interesting because it shows the personalities of each of the three schools. I think Harry is especially cool in this story. Harry is a kind and gentle person and saves his enemy’s sister. The scene where he fights Voldemort was also very brave.

My favorite character in the whole story is Professor Snape. He was protecting Harry by daring to be the bad guy himself. It was only after his death that the truth was revealed.I was very sad when I found out this truth. And I loved him. It must have been very hard to spend decades without everyone thinking of you as an enemy and having no place in your heart. But I was moved to think that he did it because of his love for Harry.

The Harry Potter series is also marked by the strong friendship between Harry, Hermione and Ron. It is very cool to see how they respect each other and use their strengths to face difficulties. I wish I had friends like that. I hope you will watch the film.