Time and Money

0

May 6, 2021 by mai46

The relationship between time and money is a difficult question but argued regularly. In fact, I discussed this topic twice during the last discussion. It was a good opportunity to think about it, so I tried to consider more deeply.

To compared time with money, time is more important for me than money because those who have lots of money don’t always live happily even if they can buy and do everything what they want. No matter how much money we pay, we never make friends, higher positions and trust as these things are built based on what we do and how to interact with others. Then if there are such people and things, my life will be bright by spending the time with beloved ones, doing what I like, and keeping progress through experiences. Moreover, we can gain money in some way like by working or selling things, but time is fair to everyone and cannot increase whatever we do. Therefore, I hope that I can do things not for money but for fun of my own will.

For these reasons, I try not to waste the time by doing positively and want to make precious memories with my family and friends even under the negative situation like now.