About Kiliko

0

May 6, 2021 by juri126

This is the book called “About Kiliko” by Kanako Nishi, which I have read for Golden week. One of my favorite YouTubers, Hina-chan recommended that many other girls read this book because she could really relate to the main character, Kiliko.

Kiliko is a girl who had been really loved by her parents. She was proud of herself because of all the love she was given by them. But she got heartbroken when her first crush told her “You are ugly” Since then she came to compare her appearance with that of a prettier girl. I suppose general girls find something they wish they could change about their face or body. A hurtful comment on their appearance someone says just for a moment can leave in their mind for the rest of their life. “I will pay money for dinner because you’re cute” “Why do you wear make-up though you are ugly?” I strongly disagree with these selfish words. We just need to treat every woman equally because they are beautiful just the way they are.

Even though I haven’t finished reading the story, the sense of humor the author has is so interesting that I cannot fall asleep. I’m looking forward to seeing how the main character will find the happiest way to live her life.