Reaction of Minako’s Speech

0

November 26, 2014 by ayano122

eff46cb3 (1)

Today, there was a speech about “Politicians waste our duties” by Minako Hara. I learned some points from her speech, so I’m going to write about some good points and points she need to improve.

First, I want to analysis about the good points of her speech. I’ve divided three points. First, at the beginning of her speech, she showed us short video and started her speech. I thought that was a great attention getter. Second, she explained some examples and tells us politicians work not for us but for themselves. Using examples is a one way of give credence to speeches. Third, she showed outline and give us information about what she is going to talk about. Showing outline makes clear and organized speeches.

Next, I would like to move on to the points what she needs to improve. There are two points. First, Minako should have arranged her slide. Her some slide’s words are too small to read. Second, she should have described her opinion more. She should say her opinion in her speech not just the conclusion.